If you are having trouble signing in to your TV provider on your Roku device, you should first ensure you are properly signed out and then retry signing in. When you need to sign out of your TV provider on Roku, follow the steps below:
- Launch the FXNOW app on your Roku device
- Select Account
- Select TV Provider
- Select Sign Out
Note: In addition to performing any of these troubleshooting measures, please ensure that you have a strong network connection and that your device has at least 2GB of free space.
To successfully sign out of your TV provider on your Roku device, first ensure that your Roku app is running the latest supported version.
To check if your Roku app is updated:
- Press the Home button on the remote
- Scroll through the menu on the left side and select Settings
- Select System
- Select System Update
- Select Check Now to manually check for updates
Once you’ve confirmed that your device has the latest supported version of the Roku app, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the FXNOW app on your Roku device.
To uninstall the FXNOW app:
- Go to your Roku’s home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote
- Locate the FXNOW app to uninstall it
- Press the asterisk (*) button on your remote
- Select Remove Channel
To reinstall the FXNOW app:
- Select Streaming Channels from the home screen
- Browse for the FXNOW app in the Channel Store or type “FXNOW” in the search bar
- Select the FXNOW app and select Add Channel
- Select OK
If the steps above do not resolve your issue, try rebooting your Roku device.
To reboot your Roku device:
- Go to your Roku’s home screen and select Settings
- Select System
- Select System Restart
- Select Restart
- Unplug your Roku device from its power source for a full five minutes
- Restart your Roku device to test the issue again