The Walt Disney Company consolidates account details from across our services into one account profile with one set of sign-in credentials. If you have updated your credentials on a different Disney platform, they will also update for your FX Account.
If you did not change your sign-in credentials on another Disney service, confirm that the username or email address you are using to sign in is what you registered for your FX Account.
Once you have confirmed your username or email address, try resetting your password:
- Go to the Account section of the app or site and select Sign in
- On the Sign in page, select Need help signing in?
- Enter your email address or username
- Check your email address for a one-time passcode
- Return to the site or app and enter the 6-digit passcode* to continue
- Select Reset Password
- Enter a new password and select Save
NOTE: If you do not receive a one-time passcode email, check your spam folder.
*Keep in mind, you will need a 6-digit passcode to reset your password. A 7-character activation code is only needed to sign in to your TV provider.
If you need further assistance, the FX support team is here to help:
- Email: Select the email icon below
- Chat: Select the icon in the right corner
- Phone: (833) 243-0080