A TV provider is the company you pay in order to get your television service, like a cable company, a satellite company, or a telco (also called a telecommunications company).
To view participating TV providers available in your area and link your TV provider account, visit FXNOW.FXNetworks.com or the FXNOW streaming apps, and select any episode with the lock symbol or the LIVE section. If your TV provider is not listed, don't worry; we're working hard to add more TV providers in the near future.
If you have additional questions, please contact us via the feedback form for the device you use to watch FXNOW content:
- iOS and Android apps: Go to “Account”, select “Help” and tap “Submit Feedback”
- Web: https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com/feedback
- Apple TV: https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate/feedback/appletv
- Fire TV: https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate/feedback/firetv
- Android TV: https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate/feedback/androidtv
- Roku: https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate/feedback/roku
- Xbox One: https://fxnow.fxnetworks.com/activate/feedback/xbox