Video playback may be disrupted due to internet provider network congestion, poor Internet connection or when too many devices are connected to the same network at the same time.
Please try the following:
- Confirm that your computer or device is supported
- Check your internet download speed (should be 1.5 Mbps or faster).
Note: your Wi-Fi or mobile signal indicator does not represent your actual download speed. Try running an "internet speed test" to determine your actual network speed.
- Refresh your browser or close the FXNOW app and try again
- Rewind back several minutes in the program you're streaming
- Close other applications that may be open at the same time
- Disconnect other devices connected to your network
- Restart your device and try again
If none of the suggestions above solved your problem, please contact us via our online feedback form or select the email option below.