If you are signed in with your TV provider and get an authorization error (012-1206-403) when attempting to watch locked content or live streaming on the FXNOW app, try the following steps:
- From the FXNOW app, tap "Account"
- Tap "Sign Out" under your TV provider listing
- Tap Sign Out again and OK to confirm
- Force quit the FXNOW app and relaunch
- From the FXNOW app, tap "Account" and sign back in to your TV provider
Please also note that FX, FXX, and FXM are separate channels and may not all be included in your programming package. This can cause you to receive PROVIDER SERVICE ERROR 012-1206-403 when attempting to access content on the FXNOW app.
To verify which channels you are subscribed to, please reach out to your TV Provider.
If you are subscribed to all of the FX Channels, your TV Provider may need to re-sync your account by removing the specific channel from your cable package and adding it back.